48 Ball Drum
Lucky Six 35/48
First ball color (Win 5/48)
- The first 5 balls are drawn (5/48).
- There is a short break in which the hostess announces the first 5 balls.
- The next 30 balls are drawn.
- The 35 drawn balls are moved to the transporter after a short break.
- Next 7 balls are drawn (7/48).
- There is a short break after which the continue of the draw is announced.
- The 7 drawn balls are moved to the transporter.
- The final 6 balls are drawn.
- After a short break the balls are sorted in the holding columns.
First 5 Balls offers 3 different games
- Win 5/48 (choose 'n' and guess 'n' out of 5 numbers).
- Guess the color of the first drawn ball.
- Sum of first 5 balls (several margins for the sums).
First 35 Balls additional games
- In the game Lucky 6, where the player chooses 6 balls (or more in a system), the win is achieved if the chosen 6 balls are within the first 35 drawn balls. The amount of the win is determined by odds in respect to when the last guessed ball had been drawn. If the player guesses which balls will drop sooner the bigger the win.
- The second game in offer within the first 35 drawn balls is to guess which of the ball colors will be completed.
- In the next 7 balls we offer Win 7/48 (choose 'n' guess 'n' out of 7 numbers).
From the 36th ball to the 42nd ball
With the last 6 numbers left in the drum there is an Extra Win Game (Jackpot game). This a cumulative win game where when you miss all the chosen balls in the lucky six game, you will win the jackpot. If there are more than one jackpot winners in a particular draw the winning amount is split equally between the players. Every ticket for the lucky six games is automatically playing for the Jackpot win as well.